Confident De-escalation and Handling Training
We offer a 1-day course that covers the introduction to confidently manage challenging behaviour and de-escalation techniques as well as exploring the law regarding physical intervention and restraint.
We then teach delegates medically approved and means tested breakaway techniques and physical restraints.
Bettws Lifehouse was founded in 2007 as an alternative provision for children with additional needs. We pride ourselves on providing a recognised and respected option to local authorities looking for a specialised provision for children aged between 7 and 19.
Why choose Bettws Lifehouse?
• Specialists in managing challenging behaviours
• Friendly, relaxed and enjoyable training
• Reliable service guaranteed
• A person-centred approach
The package we can offer
1. An initial pre training meeting to discuss your current needs and current practices
2. Full day of training with 2 of our trainers (up to 16 delegates)
3. A 2-hour training session recap at a later date or remote support to ensure confidence and understanding
4. Certificates on successful completion
We can provide on site training as well as a venue of your choice with times to suit you. We are happy to tailor and adapt any course to meet your needs.
We welcome any enquiries you have so if you would like to discuss your training needs please give us a call on 01686 651166.
Meet the trainers
Tim Harrison Dan Hamer